My top priority is to give my patients the time and attention they deserve. I created my practice to help patients who are frustrated with mainstream healthcare that treats the body and mind like separate, disconnected parts. If you are looking for a doctor who will treat you as a whole person and takes time to listen to your concerns attentively and empathically, then you are in the right place.
Here’s what you can expect when we work together:
We’ll start with a Comprehensive Initial Health Evaluation. During this 2.5 hour in-person session:
- We will go over your completed Intake & Health History forms, which will be sent to you in advance.
- I will actively listen to your entire story (beginning at birth and childhood), paying particular attention to details that may have been overlooked.
- Together, we will review all relevant medical records and recent lab testing, should you have them.
- I will provide you with 1-2 dietary or lifestyle recommendations that you can implement right away. I may perform a physical examination and/or recommend laboratory testing in this first appointment, or may wait until our second appointment (Review of Findings) to do these, depending on the particulars of your case.
- We will schedule your Review of Findings Follow-up appointment.
- In the days after your evaluation, I will typically spend at least 3 to 5 hours reviewing and analyzing everything we covered, thinking deeply about your case, performing research and integrating your history and my findings to develop your personalized treatment plan.
The next step is a Review of Findings appointment. During this session:
- I will present my findings and answer any questions that you may have, so that your treatment plan is clear and feasible.
- I will explain your personalized treatment plan, which means the first steps I would like you to take so you can start feeling better immediately. These may include nutritional, homeopathic , herbal/supplemental and/or lifestyle recommendations.
- We will map out a set of longer-term goals and interventions to get you on a path towards optimal health, in a practical and step-by-step manner.
- We will schedule your next Follow-up Appointment(s). Follow up appointments may be done in-person or, for some of the appointments, by phone and are 45 minutes long.
We will monitor and adjust your treatment plan (from the Review of Findings appointment)during the course of a series of Follow-up Appointments (typically scheduled 3-4 weeks apart). During this time, I will:
- Work with you to implement your treatment plan in a sequence that works for you and aligns with your body’s healing mechanisms. This ensures that our efforts are both efficient and effective.
- Support you in making changes and regularly assess your progress, making adjustments as necessary, so we can streamline your path to optimal wellness.
- Identify long-term strategies that will help you to maintain the health gains that you’ve made throughout the series of visits.
- Be available to you for quick questions or clarifications in between sessions by secure email. (Email communication is not meant to replace or delay our in-person or phone sessions; rather, it is to ensure that you are never confused or stuck.)
- Spend considerable time outside of our appointments researching your condition, evaluating results of laboratory tests and adjusting your treatment plan, as needed.
All patients receive:
- A 15% savings on professional, pharmaceutical-grade supplements to address nutritional deficiencies and/or imbalances to support your progress.
- Wholesale pricing on laboratory testing. I never mark up labs, and will help you find the most affordable labs for any tests I recommend that are not covered by your health insurance.
If you are serious about improving your health and ready to become well, you are in the right place and I can help you. The first step is to schedule a complimentary consultation.